Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Sister!!

I have this sudden urge to try my hand at writing a song...nd what better way than to write it for my sis!!


Oh sister..
As momma says
i always asked for a kid sister
And looking back, am glad so i did
Just because simply cant i even fathom
What wld ve i been without u..


[Oh sister...My sister..] (backgrnd & chords)
For u growing wid me wld not have been easy
With me around, life wld never have been smooth
U wld wear shoes in the wrong feet, and i wld laugh at u
You wld talk as if u r a guy, and i wld tease u
Or u wld say something sensible, and i wld mock at u


[Oh sister...My sister..My sweet sister..] (backgrnd & chords)
I miss the fights we had
I wld pull your hair and u wld bite me on my hand
I wld say something and make u cry
Or act innocent when i was at fault
And u being solely blamed for all the deeds we did


[Oh sister..My sister...My sweet little sister..] (backgrnd & chords)
But then,you were thr with me
When i wanted to be a cricketer
Or when i wished to be a soldier
Or an author or a philosopher
And so were u, when i was heading nowhere


[Oh sister...My sister...My sweet little dearest sister..] (backgrnd & chords)
I mean every word mentioned in this song
But then the moron that i am
It actually took me 19 yrs to say all this
Yes, 19 yrs to say all this..
My sister...you r my sister..nd m one lucky brother..one lucky brother!!


copyright (c) 2007 Arpit Gupta


And for all those people(incase any :) ), who are marveled by this song..just ask your sister to bug u a zillion times..and m sure u ll come up wid something even better [:P]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

m d lucky sweet little sister abt whom u read...it means a lot 2 me...a treasure closest 2 ma heart...luv u bhai

Swatimala said...

tht was ur sweetest post till date...

u guys r so lucky to have each other

Amandeep Singh said...

This was really nice...Lucky Sis..:)

Indrajit said...

Clap , clap. :)
The song is really sweet.